Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Application  (Read 47375 times)

Offline Colbey

• View Profile
Application
« on: 08 May 2013 20:49:09 »
Morning Knights, or afternoon, might even be evening by now, I should open a curtain.

Avid gamer, student and beer lover is looking for a relaxed outfit, and you guys seem to be just that. Without some sort of direction and cohesion PS2 can be a bit boring to play. I was in WASP for a bit, but my giddy aunt, just a tad too hardcore for me. I like to remember that games are just that.

My current gaming - Still feeding a wow habit and have GW2 on the go too. Also playing farcry 3 MP, tombraider (which isnt that bad) and SupCom (which i never played when it came around first time, thought i'd give it a shot seeing as TA was such a massive part of my initial intro to gaming)

In addition I read, I watch too much tv and films, and can be found at gigs being annoyed that I still can't play the guitar.

I am pretty laid back, in that I don't let people wind me up, not that I'm a lazy bstrd. I'm fairly approachable and love chatting crap and getting drunk playing games late on a Sat night.

So yeah, that's me. Let me know if you need anything else. Stats can be found here - http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=kolbey

Don't laugh too hard.

Colbs

Offline Colbey

• View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2013 20:51:02 »
aaand I've just realised dates on posts...

Offline Azaxs

• Administrator
  • Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2013 10:13:12 »
Hi Colbey

Welcome to the Knights Watchmen.

I have PM'd you your TeamSpeak log-on.

WASP are hardcore take it just that little bit to far lol!

We will be on tonight I will invite you to the outfit then, see you on-line soon
Thanks Azaxs

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
DarkBreak by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.